Saturday 11 February 2012

A snowy day

But not enough to build a good fort outside. Yesterday, Friday, was a great day! I did a pilates DVD workout before my Friday night pizza and garlic bread feast. My abs were still a little sore from Wednesday's workout. Thursday I walked 4000 steps downtown to run some errands and kept up a good pace.

Friday I cleaned out my dresser and closet. A nice pile of dresses, skirts and shirts to donate - all in great condition but they either don't fit well anymore (which is a good thing) or they just aren't me. I filled a garbage bags with other clothes that were stained, shrunk or stretched out. I even tried on 5 items that once were tight and now they fit! Hooray! Well, of course at one point they fit back then too.

I applied for 3 advertised jobs too. Feeling positive!

Saturday morning weights and cardio workout is around the corner. After that, some mommy and son time and then on to counting and compiling receipts to prep for tax time. I want it all completed tomorrow and ready to send. I need to get better organized in the receipt area.

Keeping track of drinking lots of water and eating well today.

Breakfast: whole wheat toast (1 slice) with peanut butter, banana and large glass of water. Multivitamin.

Post-workout will be a blueberry protein smoothie.

No comments:

Post a Comment