Friday 6 April 2012

Hmm ...

What have I done lately in my mission to achieve health and happiness? Had more bad luck recently but whatever. Smooth sailing and rainbow will come. I know it will.

Today my exercise consisted of geocaching with the family for over an hour. Lots of walking and bending. I also loaded and stacked firewood (free) from a neighbour this morning. Did some house work, played with the kids and enjoyed the sunshine. I ate fruit, drank lots of water and read about Good Friday from the Bible to the kids for 1/2 an hour in lieu of having them sit through a long church service (because I know if we did that, there's no way I'd get them there on Sunday morning too).

Had to cancel two nights out this past week due to a little man's illness and it actually worked out well. We played board games as a family, relaxed and enjoyed each other's company without rushing through dinner to go out.

Have I been to the gym? Not in over a week. I had ongoing hip pain so I thought I should skip it. I feel better now apart from a drippy nose. Been active though and since January have managed to take off a few pounds. Keep working towards it slowly and it will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment